CAMINO FRANCES Poster-size Wall Map in High-Def showing full Trail Map in Terrain-relief.
You have several no-cost options with this map, including adding your picture in the lower right corner instead of the inset map, solid blue color or our new nautical chart themed background to the Bay of Biscay (excellent for 1000pc puzzles), changing the silhouette decorations on the bottom or medals on the top, and most commonly the text on the top of this custom map - just discuss your needs!
NOTE: I CAN ALSO ADD THE FOLLOWING CAMINO ROUTES TO THIS MAP:
- CAMINO DEL NORTE
- CAMINO FISTERRA
- CAMINO PRIMITIVO
- CAMINO DEL SALVADOR
- CAMINO INGLES
- CAMINO VASCO DEL INTERIOR
However, not all other routes are fully developed and may take a little more time. Discuss options with me.
- Full-size map will be your choice of either digitally downloaded, 18" x 24", or 24" x 36", in a Semi-Gloss finish.
(Note: Due to ratio aspect, the 18"x24" map will have slightly more Bay of Biscay visible on the map.)
- Perfect for framing, or adding to a Shadowbox along with your Compostela.
- CLICK HERE to display a larger SAMPLE of it in a new window. (NOTE: You usually have to click it again in the new window to display fully zoomed in.)
- I can customize it to YOUR cities and villages, designs, different starting /ending points, or Header text.
- This will be printed (choose type & size below), rolled and shipped USPS Priority in a tube and shipped USPS Priority (US Only)
- I now offer a DIGITAL ONLY option for International customers or those who wish to have it printed locally.
- What I would need from you is:
- Specific route information, especially alternates you took,
- Start/Stop points,
- Village/city stops,
- Any changes to the 5 lines of text on top of the map,
- If you wish custom graphics, other than the Templar, St. Benedict and St. James medals up top, or silhouettes on bottom, let me know,
- You can discuss customizations with me. Once we agree on the final design, I will send a Paypal Payment request. You are only obligated after payment is made.
- ... the sky is the limit - let me know what you want and I will come up with a cost - it's all custom work.
- QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, FOLLOW-UPS? Email me at Jay@ARoadToSantiago.com.