CAMINO Poster-size Wall Map #2 in High-Def showing full Trail Map in Terrain-relief.
Starting at $55 for Digital-Only edition and $90 for 24"x36" Printed version plus shipping.
This map is better suited for southern routes as it shows the entire country of Spain. You have several no-cost options with this map. We will add up to three photos overlain on the map - the position is customizable based on which routes we don't want to cover up. We have several background options and your choice of silhouettes, medals, shells and crosses you can add - just discuss your needs!
NOTE: THIS MAP CAN DISPLAY ANY OF THE SPAIN CAMINO's, THOUGH FOR THE NORTHERN CAMINO'S,
MAP #1 IS BETTER SUITED.
Hover over thumbnails for samples. We offer MANY different options to make your map unique.
- Full-size map will be your choice of either digitally downloaded or 24" x 36", in a Semi-Gloss finish.
- Perfect for framing, or adding to a Shadowbox along with your Compostela.
- CLICK HERE to display a larger SAMPLE of it in a new window. (NOTE: You usually have to click it again in the new window to display fully zoomed in.)
- I can customize it to YOUR cities and villages, designs, different starting/ending points, or Header text.
- This will be printed (choose type & size below), rolled and shipped in a tube and shipped ground(US Only)
- I now offer a Digital-Only option for International customers or those who wish to have it printed locally.
- What I would need from you is:
- Specific route information, especially alternates you took,
- Start/Stop points,
- Village/city stops,
- Any changes to the 5 lines of text on top of the map,
- If you wish custom graphics, other than the choices on the order form below, we can discuss it
- Once we agree on the final design, I will send a Paypal Payment request. You are only obligated after payment is made.
- ... the sky is the limit - let me know what you want beyond what is shown here and I will come up with a cost - it's all custom work.
- QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, FOLLOW-UPS? Email me at Jay@ARoadToSantiago.com.